Hollyhock is a flowering plant known for its colorful blooms.
Hollyhock is also a new, 422 acre master planned community in Frisco, just south off of US 380, between FM 423 and the Dallas North Tollway and accessible via Teel. Hollyhock opened in August. The first homes are under construction, with completion targeted for late 2016.
Hollyhock is being developed by Newland Communities and its partner North American Sekisui House (NASH). You may remember Newland as the developer of the 5,000 acre Stonebridge Ranch community in McKinney.
- Owners: Joint Venture between American Newland Communities, LLC and North America Sekisui House, Ltd.
- Developer: Newland Communities
- Size 422 acres
- Homes 836
- Price $400,000+ Phase 1
- City Frisco
- Schools Frisco ISD
- Future Elementary is planned adjacent to the community
- Future Middle School is planned on 22.2 acres within the community
- Planned Amenities
- Pool complex
- with lap pool
- beach entrance
- separate children’s splash pad
- shaded seating
- changing facilities
- Community Clubhouse with indoor fitness center and meeting space.
- Neighborhood Parks
- Outdoor sculptures
- Seating areas
- Picnic and BBQ areas
- Trailheads to regional park south of the community.
There are 5 builders in the first phase of the community:
- Britton Homes
- Coventry Homes
- David Weekley Homes
- Drees Custom Homes
- Highland Homes
Look for my regular updates and visit my new construction tab to search for new home builders in the area.